IN THE NEWS
PLUS Upcoming Live Events
Live chat with Laura & Kat
FREE ONLINE WEBINAR
Live on Monday 13th April @7pm
Answering your questions on body image, food and all things self-care. Sign up to receive recording if you can’t make it.
Current & UPCOMING EVENTS
Eating Well When Isolating at Home, FREE Online Webinar
Understand emotional and out of control eating & take your power back
Isolating at home can easily throw a spanner in the works when it comes to eating well. With an uptick in emotions in this rapidly evolving pandemic, coupled with isolation and a lack of structure, eating well can be one of the biggest challenges. This can have a huge affect on our energy levels, mood, and productivity. This 1-hour interactive webinar is designed to help you take your power back from out of control when working from home. It’s designed to help you learn to eat in a way that honours your physical, mental and emotional health.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- We dive into what eating “well” really means.
- I share some simple techniques so that you can tune into the messages your body is sending you via hunger and fullness, but also paying attention to satisfaction and cravings.
- You will learn how to identify the differences between physical hunger, and emotional hunger and identify other ways to cope without always relying on food.
- I share some practical tools and guidance to introduce some gentle structure into your day, but to also give you the confidence to feel the freedom to eat naturally and normally on your own terms.
- The session is interactive, so be sure to get a copy of your workbook (this will be emailed to you on sign up!).
Ditch Dieting & Eat Happy, FREE Online Webinar
Do you trust your own body to tell you what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat? Or do you feel confused, stuck, and rely on external tools like rules, calories, point systems and meal planning to keep you in check?
This 1-hour webinar will help you take your power back and on relearning how to let your body take charge!
You will learn more about our own relationship with food. I will be introducing you to the idea of Intuitive Eating and share some of the research behind what it is, and what it is not.
I will be sharing some simple techniques so that you can tune into the messages your body is sending you via hunger and fullness, but also paying attention to satisfaction and cravings.
I will be sharing some practical tools and guidance to give you the confidence to feel the freedom to eat naturally and normally on your own terms.
Verve Festival, Wiltshire, UK
Live 1-hour workshop, designed to help you take your power back and re-learn how to let your body call the shots!
If your attendees are in need of credible nutrition advice from a qualified professional I invite you to contact me about your upcoming event. I am available for podcast guesting, seminars, workshops, panel events, corporate speaking and more!
BMI Can’t Tell The Full Story Of A Person’s Health, So Why Are We Still Using It?
Why Fad Diets Can Actually Lead to Weight Gain
Cigarette Smoking and weight – popular myths busted