PLUS Upcoming Live Events
Chit Chat with Laura & Kat
FREE ONLINE WEBINAR
We answer your questions on body image, food and all things self-care.
Eating Well During Complex Times, FREE Online Webinar
Understand emotional and out of control eating & take your power back.
Being at home more can easily throw a spanner in the works when it comes to eating well. With an uptick in emotions in this pandemic, coupled with lots of change and a lack of structure, eating well can be one of the biggest challenges. This can have a huge affect on our energy levels, mood, and productivity. This 1-hour interactive webinar is designed to help you take your power back from out of control when working from home. It’s designed to help you learn to eat in a way that honours your physical, mental and emotional health.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- We dive into what eating “well” really means.
- I share some simple techniques so that you can tune into the messages your body is sending you via hunger and fullness, but also paying attention to satisfaction and cravings.
- You will learn how to identify the differences between physical hunger, and emotional hunger and identify other ways to cope without always relying on food.
- I share some practical tools and guidance to introduce some gentle structure into your day, but to also give you the confidence to feel the freedom to eat naturally and normally on your own terms.
- The session is interactive, so be sure to get a copy of your workbook (this will be emailed to you on sign up!).
Ditch Dieting & Eat Happy, Free Online Webinar
Ditch the rules & let your body take charge!
Do you trust your own body to tell you what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat? Or do you feel confused, stuck, and rely on external tools like rules, calories, point systems and meal planning to keep you in check?
This 1-hour webinar will help you take your power back and on relearning how to let your body take charge!
You will learn more about our own relationship with food. I will be introducing you to the idea of Intuitive Eating and share some of the research behind what it is, and what it is not.
I will be sharing some simple techniques so that you can tune into the messages your body is sending you via hunger and fullness, but also paying attention to satisfaction and cravings.
I will be sharing some practical tools and guidance to give you the confidence to feel the freedom to eat naturally and normally on your own terms.
Take Action today
Find out more about my approach by getting access to my 7-steps to Food Freedom.
These are things you can start doing today.